When was the last time your expectations were SURPASSED?
With wallpaper your rooms become exciting and elegant and also contemporary. You can provide different look to each of your room separately and according to your desirable look.
Wallpapers are one of the most inexpensive decorating way for your house.
Wallpaper is also extremely easy to clean. You can use household items that you already have to clean scrubbable wallpapers, such as a sponge (just make sure it’s not too abrasive). There’s no need to purchase any fancy cleaning solution either – get some water and add a small amount of mild detergent.
Types of Wallpaper
This type of paper can be used anywhere in the home. It’s a paper that’s coated with a liquid vinyl during the manufacturing process. It’s washable and is usually prepasted. When you’re ready for a change it can usually be removed with a steamer or chemical wallpaper stripper as long as the walls were properly primed before the paper was hung.
Bathrooms, kitchens, and hallways are ideal places for solid vinyl. It’s a heavier than vinyl coated and is extremely durable. Sometimes paste has to be added, but that’s really not too difficult. There are different weights with the heavier ones being suitable for high traffic areas in commercial spaces. Some of the commercial wallpaper comes in large 54″ bolts, and is sold by the yard. Solid vinyl is easy to remove and comes down in large strips as long as the walls were properly primed before the wallpaper was installed.
Made from natural reeds and grasses, this type of wallpaper gives a beautiful texture and timeless look. It’s not washable, so it shouldn’t be used anywhere like a bathroom. And FYI, it’s prone to stain from water and fade from direct sunlight. It’s great for dining rooms, living rooms, entryways, or rooms that aren’t high traffic areas. On the plus side, it’s easy to hang because it doesn’t have to be matched at the seams.
A mural is a large photo or scene that usually comes in panels. It’s applied to the wall like large rectangular pieces of a puzzle and can make a dramatic, beautiful accent wall.
- There’s nothing like a fresh coat of paint to boost your Home’s appeal!
- From walls, ceilings, doors, molding or trim, if you want to lighten up a room to a complete color overhaul!
REQUEST A FREE ESTIMATE!
CLEAN, PROMPT, FRIENDLY SERVICE
Why Hire Us For Your Next Painting Project?
- Affordable Written Quotes – Interior and Exterior
- Residential Painters – Houses, Condos, Townhouse, Apartments
- Commercial Painters – HOAs, Churches, Hotels, Retailers, Offices and Industrial Buildings
- Work Directly with Local Owners
- Three-year Guarantee with Written Warranty
- Color Matching and Color Consultation Expert Advice
- High Quality Paint Brands – Custom Formulations
- Professional Credentials – BBB A+ Rating, PDCA, Arlington Chamber Member
- Secondary Services – Carpentry, Drywall, Plaster, Wallpaper, Power Wash
- Licensed & Insured Painters in VA, MD, DC