Interior House Painting Services in Falls Church, VA
When was the last time your expectations were SURPASSED?
There’s nothing like a fresh coat of paint to boost your Home’s appeal! From walls, ceilings, doors, molding or trim, to lightening up a room or a complete color overhaul, Image Painting has made the process a lot easier for you. We offer Clean, On Time, Quality & On Budget Service.
We will do a walk-through with you to go over all areas to be painted, colors and finishes.
We will move furniture and cover all items with plastic and drop cloth. Always clean!
Professional pre-painting prep – priming, sanding, nail popes, crack repair and caulking.
We will use High-quality paint Eco friendly – brands.
After a detailed painting job, we will thorough and clean the areas we painted.
Our team will do a final inspection with you to make sure you’re happy with the final product.
Interior Painting Ideas
- Living Rooms
- Dining Rooms
- Hallways & Foyers
- Home Offices
- Doors & Windows
Frequently Asked Questions About Interior House Painting
1. What should I do with my pet during a home re-paint? How can I create a pet-friendly and safe environment?
Creating a pet-friendly/safe environment may involve introduction, creating a safe space with familiar toys and bedding, or boarding your pet at a pet hotel. It is important to make a decision as to whether or not your pet would be safer and happier at home in a Safe-Space/Containment room or boarded. Consider each of the options and choose what is best for your Pet!
This depends on how many rooms are in your house, and the way your house is built. For a larger house, you may want to leave this big paint job up to a professional – especially if you are planning to repaint the entire interior. Call IMAGE PAINTING today for a free estimate!
Flat, eggshell and satin paint are best for interior walls, whereas semi-gloss and gloss paint are best for trim and woodwork.
The general rule is that you should use two coats of paint.
It’s best to paint the ceiling first, then attend to the walls. This allows you to cover up any paint residue from ceiling paint that has ended up on your walls.
Yes, you can paint your house during cold weather. Since the interior is still a moderate temperature and not subject to weather damage, the time it takes for the paint to dry is relatively the same as painting during warmer weather.
REQUEST A FREE ESTIMATE!
CLEAN, PROMPT, FRIENDLY SERVICE
Why Hire Us For Your Next Painting Project?
- Affordable Written Quotes – Interior and Exterior
- Residential Painters – Houses, Condos, Townhouse, Apartments
- Commercial Painters – HOAs, Churches, Hotels, Retailers, Offices and Industrial Buildings
- Work Directly with Local Owners
- Three-year Guarantee with Written Warranty
- Color Matching and Color Consultation Expert Advice
- High Quality Paint Brands – Custom Formulations
- Professional Credentials – BBB A+ Rating, PDCA, Arlington Chamber Member
- Secondary Services – Carpentry, Drywall, Plaster, Wallpaper, Power Wash
- Licensed & Insured Painters in VA, MD, DC