When was the last time your expectations were SURPASSED?
There’s nothing like a fresh coat of paint to boost your Home’s appeal! But first you walls, ceiling need to be properly prep. Image Painting has made the process a lot easier for you. We offer Clean, On Time, Quality & On Budget Service.
From small dents to large holes, there are several ways to fix surface defects on your walls. Learn to patch and repair drywall.
For small holes, like those created by a doorknob, kids, a patch with drywall or drywall mesh kit, we type, skim, feather sand, spot prime and Paint.
Large Holes or Full sheets:
Clean area, remove old nails, square off old Drywall area and screw new drywall, tape with mesh, skim, feather sand, prime and Paint.
Remove Damage Plaster, apply bonding agent, apply scratch plaster and skim top with Joint compound if needed. Sand, prime and paint.
Frequently Asked Questions About Drywall Repair
Once the water damage becomes severe, then the plaster will begin bubbling and bulging. You may reach this stage without any noticeable water stains, but when this happens, a portion of the plaster will have to be removed and patched
Nail pops are largely due to wood or drywall movement and often appear within a year of construction. … The result is a tiny bulge on the wall surface or, in some cases, a visible nail head if the drywall compound comes loose and falls away. This is the most common cause of nail pops and it’s completely cosmetic.
There are many reasons why cracks may appear in drywall. House settling, poor drywall installation, moisture behind the wall, objects on the wall causing it stress, and cracked paint are a few of the common culprits.
REQUEST A FREE ESTIMATE
CLEAN, PROMPT, FRIENDLY SERVICE
Why Hire Us For Your Next Painting Project?
- Affordable Written Quotes – Interior and Exterior
- Residential Painters – Houses, Condos, Townhouse, Apartments
- Commercial Painters – HOAs, Churches, Hotels, Retailers, Offices and Industrial Buildings
- Work Directly with Local Owners
- Three-year Guarantee with Written Warranty
- Color Matching and Color Consultation Expert Advice
- High Quality Paint Brands – Custom Formulations
- Professional Credentials – BBB A+ Rating, PDCA, Arlington Chamber Member
- Secondary Services – Carpentry, Drywall, Plaster, Wallpaper, Power Wash
- Licensed & Insured Painters in VA, MD, DC